Fix for UniFi Controller and version 5.1.1
Good news, Everyone! The problem
<db-server> ERROR system - [exec] error, rc=141
<db-server> INFO db - DbServer stopped
which affected many people is solved now.
By numerous samples, testing and compiling different versions of MongoDB, the good version was found, which stably works. Just build a package with a new version of the UniFi Controller 5.1.1. It is a separate package that you can’t upgrade the usual way. Transition to the following algorithm:
- From the old version of Web interface, UniFi Controller save backup all the settings in a separate file;
- From Synology Web interface stop service old version UniFi Controller;
- Install the package with a new version of the UniFi Controller 5;
- Launching a new version of the package Controller 5 UniFi;
- Open the Web interface of the new version of Controller 5 UniFi;
- Import the backup settings in the new version;
- After you verify that everything works normally — you can delete the package with an older version of UniFi Controller.
I want to say thanks to all who supported me and kicked me by email. Thanks a lot for people are donated me. If someone wants to support — you can always do it here.
PS. Always make backups! Just yesterday my Synology DS713+ for backups turn on it beeper very loudly and blinking yellow LED. Web interface showed terrible, the status of RAID-0 was Crashed. It happened half an hour before the match Iceland — France. Apparently disappointed in advance when presenting the result of the meeting. But Iceland is to be congratulated! Well done!
PPS. The data is of course not injured, soon I will write how the situation was resolved.