New Ubiquiti Controllers for Synology
Information for users of repository synology.acmenet.ru:
I offer you a new version of
Ubiquiti Controllers for
UniFi Wireless Controller(former
3.xx, for those who use the controller only to access points).
4.xx, for those who use the controller to the access points and other equipment from the
UniFi Switching & Routingequipment).
mFi Controller(controller form
The main difference of the new packages:
- Now before installing the controller does not need to be installed separately
- After the upgrade
Synology– no need to reinstall
- Each controller contains
2.2.7, which recommends by
- During installation, you can now set the controller ports for the web-interface of the controller, as well as you can change the system ports, to prevent conflicts with other packages (eg service
SABnzbd, which also uses port
- The script for starting the controller has been rewritten, now, in the event of an error on startup, error text will be displayed on the screen.
- All three packages can coexist on a single
Synology, important not to cross the ports.
- And finally, during the installation of new packages (as well as during migration
UniFi Controller <==> UniFi Wireless Controller), you can import the previous database and logs.
Don’t forget to make a backup of previous version
UniFi Controller before migrating!!!
Previous versions of the controllers (depending on the package with
MongoDB) is now considered deprecated and will be removed from the repository. The package itself
MongoDB will as before be present in the repository, but later it will be split into branches
2016-01-27 update: Please, read the latest news about UniFi Controller on Synology.